我只想开开心心的,可以吗?
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
ahjezz@blogspot.com
Navigations

Home Past Profile
Webmistress
Photobucket Jess/Jezz
Full-time Mother of Lil Keith
Loves Sentimental, Classical, Jazz, Nature, Soothing Songs.
Loves Chocolates, Tidbits, Outing with friends, Shopping, Chilling.

Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
Hong Yi
Jerlyn
Eunice
Joycelyn
Rebekah
Yun Wen Shirley
Eujin
Sharon Mei
Darren

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

the few days taking care of keith~
~JessyTeo~ Wednesday, November 12, 2008 | back to top

Hi Friends!!
After my Mother-in-law went to China for holiday, I have to take care of Keith the whole day.
Even tho is tiring for the first day, but slowly I'm enjoying the days of taking care of him.
It seems to be a daily routine for me to do and schedule out his timings.
Wake up middle of the night to feed him milk, then make him sleep.
The morning he will wake up around 8am+ to play by himself, then I will carry him to my bed.
He will sleep on my bed till 9am+.
Then will start to make him Poop, then wash his mouth and gums, bath him, feed him, then Father-in-law will bring him downstairs to walk around till 11am then bring him up either for milk or sleep..
Hahahaha...
If I'm going out for the day, will need to pack his stuffs then will bring him out for the day..
Today went to Hubby's Auntie's house...
Hahaha...
We went to Bugis to bought dried stuffs, then I and Darren went to the hawker to eat lunch.
But after lunch, Darren lost his iPhone bought from his dad.
Awww... And he wasn't sad at all... *Faint*
After staying there about 2hours, we finally decided to go home.
Then stayed at Hubby's Auntie's house for the rest of the day.
Took dinner at her house then went back Home Sweet Home.
Hahaha...
Come back then busy cleaning Keith and his stuffs.
Then make him sleep and then go bath and washed Keith's and my clothes..
:) End of today!!
I ENJOYED! :)

Labels: