It's super sians when people are complaining about you at your back.
Even thou I cant blame her for saying things.
It's her pattern!
Yesterday, when i was going to the toilet to puff with my new "Sidney Sheldon" Novel.
Mother in law said to Hubby "your son very 'ke lian', had been locked in the room for the whole day."
Hey~ Everyday i do bring Keith to the living room to play. You , yourself busy to play with him can't blame me.
I don't understand why now adays Mother in laws are so hard to talk too, so hard to understand them.
Why can't they just keep quiet for awhile? That won't cause harm too!
Well... Forget it. I don't wish to say anything more.
Today my Mother called, telling me that she called back to my Malaysia Granny.
My Granny told her that my 3rd auntie's son died on the Feb this year due to Leukaemia.
And I was shocked to hear that. Cos my Nephew was only 7 years old this year.
And when he was 2 years old he got this disease.
Sad, i din know about this... And my Mom thought i knew it...
hais. I still remember when he was like 1 year old plus i love to play with him.
Even when he was going to sleep i will love to make him sleep.
Cos sometimes our parents just want to chat or play mahjong.
So i'll be there to play with them and looked after them.
I still remember when he was young and he came to my house to play that time, he was tricky, mischievious and naughty!
He brought me to see his shoes then he said he wanna play. Ended up he threw his shoes on my face! And im soooo sooo sooo angry. Cos it was painful!
Hahahaha.. but sad. He just passed on this way. He din even get the chance to go even further.
Well, life is so short. So treasure the ones with us~ =)
I hope he is doing good up there...
Remember and loves Leon~