我只想开开心心的,可以吗?
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
ahjezz@blogspot.com
Navigations

Home Past Profile
Webmistress
Photobucket Jess/Jezz
Full-time Mother of Lil Keith
Loves Sentimental, Classical, Jazz, Nature, Soothing Songs.
Loves Chocolates, Tidbits, Outing with friends, Shopping, Chilling.

Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
Hong Yi
Jerlyn
Eunice
Joycelyn
Rebekah
Yun Wen Shirley
Eujin
Sharon Mei
Darren

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

the 6 weird thingy about me...
~JessyTeo~ Wednesday, March 28, 2007 | back to top

Thanks to Jerlyn!! Now is my turn to state 6 weird thingy about me... T.T

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by stating 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog of their own 6 weird thingy as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to tagged and listed their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

-1- I ALWAYS SEARCH MY BAG WHEN I LEAVE A PLACE. i realise when i start to board a transport or leave a place i will start to search my bag. this habit started since i was Sec 1, i was told from my parents that no matter where u go u muz not lost ur things... so this habit start... when i board the transport or leave a place wit friends, friends will ask "y? u lost something?" LOL... i din lost anything, i juz searching did i lost anything b4 boarding or leaving... wahahahaha...

-2- I'M SCARE OF LIZARDS. when i was young my mommy told me that lizards will drop their tails when they r scare by something, and their tails will jump n go in to our ear hole... T.T so scary... but do u noe? when im was at malaysia, the lizard's tail drop and keep knocking the door!! and the sound reali sound like someone is knocking on the door!!! omg!!

-3-
WHEN I SLEEP I WILL HAVE POSITIONS. my Hubby noticed that when i sleep i always crossed my leg... the pattern is like guys sitting down n put one leg on top of another leg's knee cap... omg... hubby even took the pic when im sleeping... T.T


-4-
I LIKE TO DRINK GREEN TEA WHERE EVER I GO. hmmm.. when ever i go some where to slack or meet up for meals i must drink green tea... but! i'll nv gonna finish it... the most weird thing is my WHOLE family loves green tea too!! i think this runs in the blood of my family... wahahaha...

-5-
I FEEL HUNGRY EVERYTIME. if i can finish the whole plate of rice at dinner or lunch time, means after 1 hour time i will say I'M HUNGRY!! and at my size, everyone thinks that i'm crazy!! and my stomach got WORMS... coz whatever food goes the worms tend to eat it up... T.T

-6-
I LOVE CRAYON SHIN. that cute lil boy in the cartoon always make everyone around him irritated by him... although his young, he is a very ticko boy... i have his whole set selections of his cartoons... and i watch it whenever i feel bored... i will watch it again, again n again... even my bro say "kaos... u watch buay sian ar? everytime watch.. think u watch 100 times liaos... still watch?" lol...

So here are the 6 poor souls i'm going to tag are...

-Hong yi-
-Hong yi's BF-
-Joycelyn-
-Sharon mei mei-
-Mighty Eunice-
-Joanne HSCS-

Labels: